“Very impressed with Jon, Josiah and also the office for follow up. I grew up in the construction industry, so I can tell [that] you know what you are doing. You guys are on top of your game!”
– M. McLennan
“They were key to us restoring operations in a matter of hours rather than [several] days. Josiah, Troy, and all the crew were great to work with.”
– S. Stone
Total Water Removal, Clean-Up, &
Damage Repair Services
Some people think they can salvage things by doing the water cleanup themselves. Not only does this soak up countless hours of your time, but it simply will not save you any money. The truth is…
The longer it takes to remove water from your space the more irreparable damage it does to your floors, furniture, etc. Another problem you will face when using “Do It Yourself” methods is the fact that all moisture cannot be removed without professional equipment and mildew and harmful spores WILL begin to grow in places you simply could not 100% eliminate the moisture from.
What you need is a professional water restoration company like us; so you can decrease damage done and in many cases completely salvage floors (even hardwood floors), furniture, and other parts of your space that are now saturated with water.
Don’t let things get worse by delaying the cleanup process or worse yet, attempt to clean up the water yourself wasting your valuable time and costing you more money in the long run.
Farragut Sewage Damage
Clean-Up & Removal
We also provide safe sewage cleanup and sewage removal if you experience any sewage damage. Raw sewage is difficult to cleanup and can be extremely hazardous. Sewage can contain high amounts of harmful bacteria and there are serious health risks associated with it. Coming in contact with raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your valuables and cause severe damage to your property. It’s critical that you do not try to clean up a mess from broken pipes that are connected to a sewage line. Only trained professionals with the right equipment should handle sewage removal.
Our team of professionally certified experts have years of experience resolving various sewage cleanup and repair problems. Call us today if you need sewage damage cleanup.
100% Guaranteed Flood Damage Cleanup
We can handle all of your water cleanup services – from water removal and extraction to complete restoration and repairs – from any emergency that may arise, from broken pipes, leaky or frozen pipes, sink overflow, toilet overflow, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater malfunction, dishwasher malfunction, or basement water damage. Our flood damage technicians are equipped to handle any problem of any size 24 hours, day or night. We have the monitoring experience and machinery to effectively dry hardwood flooring. We are licensed to handle large claim damage caused by sprinkler systems or large pipe breaks professionally as possible.
Quick and Professional Water Damage Restoration
It’s not your fault acts of nature or human error happen. At this point you can do nothing but get the problem fixed as fast and as conveniently as possible.
You’ll be relieved knowing Innovative Restorations will be at your home or business within 60 minutes after you call us.
Don’t wait to call us if you have flood damage because we’re here to serve you 24/7! The sooner you attend to the problem, the easier and more cost effective your restoration will be. The good news is that if your water damaged home or business is safe for occupancy, we will work around you.
Water Damage Clean-Up
We are a certified Farragut water damage company that help all residential and commercial water damage victims. No matter the water damage emergency, whether you have a small lead or a catastrophe, we will be on our way to handle any and all water damage repairs. If you need water damage clean-up at your home or business, call us today at (931) 707-7700.
Do These 10 Things Right Now!
1. Shut off the water source. If your flood was caused by a plumbing malfunction, broken pipes or overflowing sinks or tubs, immediately turn off the water. If necessary, shut the main water source off at the entry to your property.
2. Pay attention to electrical hazards. If there is a risk that flood water has reached wires, shut off electricity to the affected area first.
3. Call us first, we can assist you making the decision if you should avoid filing a claim. We aim to be to your property within ONE HOUR. Our inspection and estimate is FREE and non-binding. The longer your property sits wet, the greater the damage to flooring, walls, baseboards, cabinets, carpets, furniture, etc. Do Not Wait – Call Immediately.
4. If possible, move wood furniture out of the flood water and wet areas or raise it above the waterline. If your contents are too heavy, we will lift for you. Know that furniture stains caused by wood on carpets cannot be removed. Time is crucial.
5. Beware of sewage pathogens. If you are experiencing flood damage due to sewage, STAY OUT OF DIRTY WATER. Water containing sewage can expose you to viruses, pathogens, parasites and other virulent diseases. Leave situations like these to professionals.
6. DO NOT cut out carpets or padding from wet areas. A water removal team should be able to save these if handled properly.
7. Check under beds and furniture for valuables like photos, important papers, books, albums, and the like. Remove these to dry ground promptly.
8. Shop Vac or sweep out excess water where possible.
9. Remove area rugs from the flooded area can either be done by you, if not too heavy. Otherwise, leave to professionals.
10. Remove water by physically extracting the water from the structure. This must be followed by a remediation drying operation that will eliminate all moisture from the home or business.
More About Farragut TN
The area was originally known as Campbell’s Station after a fort and stage coach station erected by Captain David Campbell (1753–1832) in 1787. The brick Campbell’s Station Inn was built in 1810 and still stands on Kingston Pike within sight of the Farragut Town Hall. The Civil War Battle of Campbell’s Station was fought there on November 16, 1863.
We provide services throughout Farragut TN, including 37772, 37932, 37934.