Are you looking for a dynamic & well-respected company to work for? Then Innovative Restorations may be your perfect fit! We are currently looking for energetic, self-motivated individuals for the following positions.
Water Restoration Technician
The Emergency Water Restoration Technician is responsible for the detection of all water lost after a flood, the installation of proper drying equipment, and the initial information gathering when beginning any new job.
The Lead Carpenter is responsible for completing all construction duties included, but not limited to: Coming in on budget for each individual project, guiding and directing all workers on job-site effectively and with respect, and completing each project in a timely fashion.
The Flooring Installer must have previous experience working with all different types of flooring. The Flooring Installer must also be confident in measuring rooms before ordering materials, and completing each job under budget and in a timely fashion.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the positions listed above, please come by our office located at 6775 Highway 70 N., Crossville, TN 38571 or call us at 931-707-7700!
- Must participate in a weekly rotating schedule in order to respond 24/7 when on call – this obviously includes working evenings and weekends as required
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to work in confined spaces (crawl spaces and attics)
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Be physically fit and able to work in Tyvek suits and other safety gear, including respiratory equipment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet and be a problem solver
- Ability to prepare detailed technical records and write legibly
- Perform basic arithmetic and calculations
- Must be clean cut and make a good impression with customers
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug screen and criminal background check
- No history of drug or substance abuse
- Restoration and construction experience are a plus
- IICRC (Institute of inspection cleaning and restoration certification) certifications in WRT, ASD, FSRT, AMRT or equivalent a plus but not required
*not all requirements are pertinent to each position*