Are you looking for a dynamic well-respected company to work for? Innovative Restorations is that company. We are currently looking for energetic, self-motivated individuals for the following position.
If you are interested in applying for this position, come by our office located at 6775 Hwy 70 N, Crossville, TN 38571 or call us at (931) 707-7700
Water Restoration Technician
Are you an honest person looking to work for an ethical company?
Do you have what it takes to work in dynamic, fast-paced environment?
Do you have a driven personality who always says and thinks, “what’s next?” “What can I do to help?” “What can I do to make this customer happy?”
Then we are looking for YOU !!!
We are located in located in Crossville, Tennessee and serve the surrounding areas. As a team member with a customer oriented, 24/7, service company, you will have opportunities for growth if you are willing to go the extra mile and not cut corners.
We are seeking individuals who have & want to gain skills in the water & fire property damage industry. Our company responds to and restores properties damaged by fire, water, mold, and other natural or man-made disasters. We understand the stress and worry that comes with a fire, water or other loss and the disruption it can cause in our customers’ lives, homes and businesses. Our goal is to help minimize this interruption by quickly and efficiently completing the drying and clean up along with the repairs necessary to make our customers whole again.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform demolition after a fire or flood under the direction of a project manager
- Remove damaged carpet, padding, drywall, insulation, etc.
- Haul debris from job site to truck as well as moving customer’s personal contents away from work area
- Extract water as required
- Set Up industrial dehumidifiers, fans and other proprietary equipment
- Any and all other duties associated with the mitigations and restoration of a disaster loss
- Must participate in a weekly rotating schedule in order to respond 24/7 when on call – this obviously includes working evenings and weekends as required
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in confined spaces (crawl spaces and attics)
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Be physically fit and able to work in Tyvek suits and other safety gear, including respiratory equipment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet and be a problem solver
- Ability to prepare detailed technical records and write legibly
- Perform basic arithmetic and calculations
- Must be clean cut and make a good impression with customers
- Must be able to successfully complete a drug screen and criminal background check
- No history of drug or substance abuse
- Restoration and construction experience are a plus
- IICRC (Institute of inspection cleaning and restoration certification) certifications in WRT, ASD, FSRT, AMRT or equivalent a plus but not required